Log Cabins in 44mm - Manufactured in the UK
Our Extra thick 44mm Log Cabins feature a double tongue and groove jointing system to an extremely high quality. The extra thickness of the logs provides the added warmth, security and protection you need.
Each log has a specially designed four way chamfered notch system to prevent damp or wind penetration and is comprised from high quality slow grown European softwood.
Request a brochure for full range, and sizes available.
- Roof: 44 x 120mm roof purling’s support 19mm planed T&G roof boards.
- Green mineral felt is supplied as standard (felt shingles are available as an optional extra)
- Floor: 44 x 57mm tanalised (pressure treated) floor bearers are spaced at 400mm centres (as is standard in most houses). These bearers support heavy duty 19mm planed T&G floor boards.
- Doors & Windows: Joiner made doors and windows are supplied fully glazed or fully boarded
- External doors are fitted with mortice locks as standard
- Treatment: Apart from the floor bearers, all cabins are supplied completely untreated. It is strongly recommended that the buildings are treated inside and out with a high quality spirit based preservative within 14 days of installation, weather permitting.
click to enlarge images below
example construction process